Prices from S$ 1,353
The Maratua Paradise Resort lies on a beautiful, white, palm fronted sand beach. The resort offers its own dive centre with visits to the neighbouring islands of Sangalaki and Kakaban. Maratua Paradise Resort is a intimate resort located at Maratua. You can have a choice of accomodation at the beach chalets or water villas sitting on stilts in the sea. Altogether the Maratua Paradise Resort has 13 generous Bungalows. There are 8 beach bungalows and 5 water bungalows. The generous bungalows have one double bed or two single beds, a refrigerator, an air conditioning system, a fan, an ensuite with bath tub, cold and warm water shower and WC as well as a terrace with sea view.
Nights Dives Double/Twin 7D/6N 15 S$1,353 8D/7N 18 S$1,579 9D/8N 21 S$1,805
Nights Dives Double/Twin 7D/6N 15 S$1,611 8D/7N 18 S$1,879 9D/8N 21 S$2,149
- Daily 3 boat dives with dive guide at Maratua dive sites
- Daily 1 Jetty Night dive for advance level divers (there is no guide for night dive)
- Unlimited jetty dives (except for arrival and departure day)
- Accommodation in Beach Chalet
- Use of tank, weight & weight belt for divers
- Include Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Land and sea transfers between Tanjung Redeb and Maratua Island. However, we would be happy to assist in making the transfer arrangements.
- Entry permit fee (if any)
- Equipment rentals
- Land Excursions
- Telephone calls
- Laundry service
- Soft Drink & Alcohol Beverages
- Tips and all others not mentioned in the includes list.
- Berau Airport – Berau Jetty – Berau Airport Car transfer : 20mins
- Berau Jetty – Maratua Paradise Resort – Berau Jetty Boat transfer: 3 hours
Please note thet the above rate is a minimum of 2 person based on the following fixed car and boat transfer schedules:
From Berau Jetty to Maratua Paradise Resort : Mon/ Wed/ Sat
From Maratua Paradise Resort to Berau Jetty : Tues/ Fri/ Sun
Unscheduled boat transfer can be arranged (subject to availability) for a group of 4 divers on the same arrival & departure dates with the same flight schedule.
The Channel (also known as Big Fish Country) dive site: There is a surcharge of USD63 per person per trip per dive for divers wanting to dive The Channel.
Diving at Sangalaki: Additional USD 84 per person per trip
Diving at Kakaban : Additional USD 60 per person per trip
Diving at Derawan : Additional USD 116 per person per trip
(Minimum 4 divers on pre-book and pre-pay basis).
Dive Group Offers (Minimum 7D/6N, 5 days’ diving)
- 1 free for 5 paying divers
- Valid for divers on the same arrival & departure dates and same flight schedules
Please bring your own dive computer as dive computers are not available for rental at the resort. Do note that the rental rates may be subjected to change without notice.
Reserve your space with only a 30% deposit and pay the balance 60 days prior to departure. Rates available till 31 December 2018. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest prices and promotions.
The Maratua Paradise Resort has beach chalets and water villas with ocean views. All rooms have hot and cold running water, bathtub shower, fans and air conditioning as well as a mini fridge, hair dryer, and mosquito repellant.
A simple restaurant on stilts overlooking the sunset with nice sea breeze. All meals are included in the dive package. However please note that no pork is serve at the restaurant. The kitchen can accommodate special dietary requirements. Pleas do advise us at least 1 week in advance. Next to the restaurant is the Tuna Bar which offers a relaxing environment for divers to have drinks and mingle. There is limited internet access at Maratua Paradise resort.