Dive Package from US$ 1,750
7 Days / 6 Nights Package
The KM Black Manta was built in 2006 and a refurbishment on the lower deck was completed in 2011 July. She is one of the few vessels in Indonesian waters outfitted with a steel hull and twin engines.
The 14-man crew onboard the KM Black Manta are very experienced, friendly and hard working. Divers are quickly put at ease by their helpfulness and cheer.
Services on board include a Nitrox membrane system, 10 sets of full dive gear, two masseuses, Nespresso coffee-making machine, housekeeping and laundry, as well as personal sea-safe tracking devices. Beverages such as coffee, tea, Milo and drinking water are offered free of charge. Soft drinks, beers and wine are for sale. Meals onboard are mainly Indonesian and Western fare served buffet-style.
KM Black Manta Specifications
- Operationally ready in Jan 2006
- Length 32.00m
- Width 7.20m
- Steel Hull
- GRT 209 Ton
- Main Engines 500 HP Twin Cummins KTA19
- Service speed 9-10 knots
- Genset – 75 KVA x 2 Perkins
- En-suite cabin : 8 (Main deck 4, lower deck 4)
- Standard cabin : 2 on main deck
- Total Toilet : 10 with water heater
- Full stainless steel Kitchen
- All indoor air-con
- Salon 5m x 7m with 42″ Plasma TV, DVD player
- Big Dining area outdoor 7m x 8m
- Sun deck 1200 sq feet
- 10 x deck chair with mattress
- Furuno Radar, GPS plotter, sounder. SSB radio, VHF radio, SART, EPIRB
- Standard fire fighting equipment
- 2 x 25 people life raft
- 50 life jacket
- 2 x 5.5 m / 1 x 5.2m (total 3 chase boat)
- 2 x anchor system (DC / AC)
- Bauer 2 x 320 lit / 1 x 250 lit (Total 3 compressor)
- 24 diving tanks
- diving weights
- Nitrox clean air filter system
- Fresh water tank 30 ton
- Fuel tank 17 ton
- 2 x water maker : total 4000 lit per day of fresh water
Prices starts from US$1,750 for 7 days 6 Nights.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest prices, schedules and promotions.
Services on board the Mantas comprise laundry services, warm bath towels and hot beverages after every dive, hot showers even on the dive platform and the expertise of our skilled masseuses.
Our capable crew is ready to go the extra mile to make sure that you have a wonderful and memorable experience on the Mantas that will have you yearning for more.
Although we cannot ensure perfect dive-site and weather conditions, we can certainly guarantee a treat for your taste buds. Guests will enjoy five meals a day from a blend of Western, Indo and Thai cuisine all served in comfortable indoor/outdoor dining areas while enjoying the panoramic view of tropical islands in a glistening turquoise sea.
Both the White and Black Manta are solid steel vessels. The enhanced stability of our boats enables uninterrupted sleep even during an over-night sail. All rooms are equipped with nine-inch King Koil mattresses and individual air-conditioning units to provide maximum comfort.
We provide high-quality, well-maintained rental dive equipment from top manufacturers. We rent out BCDs, regulators, wetsuits, torches, weights, Nitrox/ Air compatible dive computers and so on.