Price From US$818
5 Days / 4 Nights Package
Eco Divers is a professional watersports operator offering resort based diving and snorkeling services to discerning tourists since 2001. Eco Divers is committed to offer the best value to its customers at all times, by delivering excellent services at a fair price. Our customer service is focused on safety and organisation, relaxation and fun, education and comfort. At all times we aim to be an environmentally responsible tourism operator and to be socially responsible to our staff and suppliers.
Eco Divers, PADI 5 Star Gold Palm IDC Centre, operates purpose built dive boats fitted with many safety
features. All staff is well trained, including our captains, crew and PADI Divemasters. We maintain a very high staff to guest ratio and we guarantee that our guests always dive in a group of four or less guests per guide.
Eco Divers is home to The Digital Centre, North Sulawesi’s first dedicated photography and videography centre, providing full support to our guests who take photos in terms of rentals, sales, courses, workshops, souvenirs and group videos.
Eco Divers Manado is based at Minahasa Lagoon – Dive & Tours Club, a respected high-‐end resort set in a phenomenal, unspoilt location far away from the crowds. Surrounded by the tropical rain forest and boarded by an expansive private beach it is 30 km South-‐West of Manado and encompasses over 13 hectares of land, crossed by a picturesque mountain river. The Resort is managed by European Directors with multilingual staff. A spacious beachfront property, Minahasa Lagoon is set on flat ground and boasts manicured lawns, upscale accommodation and exceptional cuisine. Facilities include an Infinity Pool, two traditional Indonesian spas and at atmospheric sea-facing bar, making Minahasa Lagoon the ideal holiday choice for divers and non-‐divers alike.
With its own incredible house reef, Eco Divers Manado is on the doorstep of the South section of Bunaken National Park. There are many unspoilt and uncrowded coral and critter dive sites within a short boat ride, whilst the stunning vertical wall dives of Bunaken’s islands are also regularly featured in our varied dive program.
May – Oct Nov – Apr Nights Dives Single Double/ Twin Triple Single Double/ Twin Triple 5D/4N 9 US$1062 US$870 US$808 US$990 US$818 US$763 6D/5N 12 US$1360 US$1120 US$1042 US$1268 US$1055 US$986 7D/6N 15 US$1658 US$1370 US$1277 US$1549 US$1292 US$1209 8D/7N 18 US$1873 US$1551 US$1446 US$1751 US$1464 US$1370 9D/8N 21 US$2159 US$1790 US$1670 US$2019 US$1690 US$1583 10D/9N 24 US$2444 US$2029 US$1895 US$2287 US$1917 US$1797
- Three meals a day
- Free drinking water, tea and coffee. Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks will be charged seperately
- Up to 3 guided day-dives per day
- Diving includes boat trips, dive guide, tank, weights, drinking water and snacks
- Rental mask and fins are also included
- Complimentary airport pickup/ return
- Return boat transfer from Manado to Resort and back
- Night/ Dawn/ Mandarin Fish (Dusk) dives
- Equipment rentals
- Soft Drink & Alcohol Beverages
- Tips and all others not mentioned in the includes list.
Night/ Dawn/ Mandarin Fish (dusk) dives:
€35 per dive
Boat Transportation from Manado to Resort and from Resort to Manado:
€40 per person/ both ways
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group booking of 10 pax and above.
Dive Equipment Per Day Per Pax Full Set €27 BCD €6 Mask Included in the package Fins Included in the package Regulator €6 Wet Suit €4 Diving Computer €6 Diving Torch €5
Additional night with full board:
Double/Twin/ Triple/Quad sharing = €50 per person per night
Single = €60 per person per night
Additional day’s diving after any package:
– €35 /one dive a day
– €65 /two dives a day
– €85/ three dives a day
Reserve your space with only a 30% deposit and pay the balance 60 Days prior to departure. Above rates valid till 31 December 2015 and subjected to change without prior notice.
– 2 restaurants + Sea Front Bar
– 2 traditional Indonesian Spas
– Spacious private beach with sun beds
– Full service Photo & Video Centre
– Sea view fresh water Infinity Pool
– Children’s playground
– Souvenir shop
Food & Beverages
The Resort offers the choice of two restaurants; the “River Restaurant” with Italian, International and Asian cuisine, 4 course dinner “à la carte” (selected Italian, French, Spanish and Australian wines are available) and the “Jungle Restaurant” offering a variety of local specialities. The “Sea Front Bar” is the perfect place to simply enjoy a glass of selected wine or one of our numerous other drinks, playing games or just relaxing. Warm and cold snacks are available.
Eco Divers Manado, PADI 5 Star Gold Palm IDC Centre, offers a highly personalized, organized, relaxing and safe diving experience. Our dive guides are amongst Manado’s most experienced. We limit the number of guests to a maximum of just 4 guests per guide, so you get to see and photograph everything that amazing Manado has to offer.
We offer our guests many comfort and safety features so they can relax and enjoy their dive holiday:
– Purpose built boats fitted with jump gates & stainless steel ladders
– DAN oxygen & First Aid onboard
– VHF radio, GPS, mobile phone, life jackets, life rings, navigation lights
– Shaded salon with comfortable seating, sundeck, toilets & Showers, fresh towels
– Maximum 8 divers per boat, maximum 4 divers per guide guaranteed
– Free snacks, fruit, unlimited tea and coffee throughout the day
– Camera room with storage, battery charging and computer
– Snorkelers / boat-‐sitters also catered to