Dive Package from US$610
5 Days / 4 Nights Package
Acacia Resort and Dive Center is situated in the middle of the Mabini-Tingloy Pensinsula, north of Puerto Galera and West of the Verde Island Passage.
This area is also more commonly referred to as simply ‘Anilao’. Most of the popular dive sites in the area are accessible via the local boats (bangka) in 30 minutes or less.
The resort has 6 standard rooms, 4 Deluxe Rooms and 6 Deluxe Suites. We have our own buffet-style restaurant and bar that serves Filipino and international cuisine. We also operate a fully equipped dive center with a state of the art gas-filling facility on-site.
All rooms and facilities were built around a century-old Acacia tree that sits in the middle of the resort, shading the restaurant and pool area.
Our staff will take care of your any need- from diving arrangements to special food requests to make sure you get to focus on what you came to Anilao for— diving.
6 dives + 3 shore dives
8 dives + 4 shore dives
- Minimum 4 divers, for 2 divers, additional 30%
- Single Occupancy US$25/night surcharge
- Room prices include use of all resort facilities
- Full board buffet meals, complimentary drinking water, coffee and tea available at the restaurant 24 hours a day.
- Tank and air fills, boat fares and service of local dive guide.
- Gear Rentals
- Soft Drinks and Alcoholic beverages
- Local government fees, such as marine park fees
- Nitrox $US5/ per tank
Transfers Manila-Anilao or Anilao-Manila, per way (by Van):
- US$125 one way (Max 6 pax per van)
Please email us at email@example.com for group booking of 10 pax and above and non divers package.
Dive Equipment Per Day Per Pax Full Set US$30 BCD US$5 Mask & Snorkel US$8 Fins US$6 Regulator US$11 Wet Suit US$5 Diving Computer US$8 Diving Torch US$5