A renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site and now an ASEAN Heritage Park, Tubbataha is a 130,028‐hectare protected marine area situated in the middle of the Sulu Sea in Philippines.
Tubbataha’s many beautiful dive sites are mainly made up of walls and drop offs and the marine park’s dive sites – such as Delsan Wreck, Washing Machine, Shark Airport, and the world‐famous Jessie Beazley Reef – are home to colourful array of marine creatures.
In addition to sea turtles, barracudas, jacks and reef sharks, you can look forward to encounters with large pelagics like whale sharks, manta rays and even dolphins, Tubbataha’s dive season is a small window of just three months in a year (mid‐March through mid‐June), so don’t miss the opportunity to discover the beauty of Tubbataha.
Quad Sharing room: USD2,760 per pax based on quad sharing
Deluxe room : USD3,000 per pax based on twin sharing
Stateroom : USD3,250 per pax based on twin sharing
This offer is valid for booking made by 31st December 2014. Based on twin share
– Arrive in Puerto Princesa Domestic Airport
– Embark Solitude One at the harbour of Puerto Princesa from 1400Hrs.
Day 2, 3 & 4 (3 or 4 dives daily)
– North & South Atoll
Day 5 & 6 (3 or 4 dives daily)
– North Atoll & Jessie Beazley Reef
As dive sites in Tubbataha Reefs are in close proximity, dive sites will be scheduled based on tides/currents.
Day 7 ‐ No diving, disembarkation (Puerto Princesa) at 1100hrs
Last dive has to conform to the boat’s 18 hours no‐fly/no‐altitude policy.
Embarkation / Disembarkation
• Puerto Princesa / Puerto Princesa
• Round trip transfer from Puerto Princesa Domestic Airport to Boat
• All nights’ accommodation on Boat
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and Non-alcoholic beverages
• Regular air tanks, weights, weight belt and surface marker buoy
• Guide to Diver ratio is 1: 6
• All flights & hotel stay
• Marine Park Fee of 5000 peso payable onboard
• Dive & Travel insurance
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Diving gear